Agromek Stars focuses on agri-industry news
The one-, two- and three-star New Products will be announced on this page on 14th october 2022.
What is Agromek Stars 2022?
A strong panel of judges and experts evaluate the exhibitors' product innovations and award them 1, 2 or 3 stars.
1 star means the product or part of the product:
- Have considerable news value in comparison to earlier products on the market
- The news value must be of a greater extent than just a size variation
- It is not sufficient that it is just new for the company
2 Stars means the product or parts of the product:
- Either entail a significant capacity increase, which also contains significant changes
- Or contain significantly new construction or composition in comparison to earlier products on the market
3 stars means the product or parts of the product must contain:
- Either a new cooperation or construction principle
- Or an entirely new composition or effect to improve performance/ergonomics/comfort/environment/economy in a notable way.
Judging committee and panel of experts
The judging committee consists of a permanent committee of three farmers, one consulting engineer and Agromek’s managing director. Moreover, a number of selected consultants and experts contribute to the assesment.
The panel consists of the following:
Hans de Neergaard, farmer
Jesper Tambour, farmer
Lars Kristensen, farmer
Karl Jørgen Nielsen, consulting engineer
Claus Hermansen, managing director
Helge Lynggaard, publicity manager
The panel of experts consist of:
Christian Lervad Bach, Velas
Gunnar Schmidt, Byggeri & Teknik I/S
Helge Kromann, Byggeri & Teknik I/S
Henning Sjørslev Lyngvig, SEGES Innovation
Henrik Martinussen, SEGES Innovation
Jesper Riber Nielsen, SEGES Innovation
Joachim Glerup Andersen, SEGES Innovation
Kaj Bak Pedersen, OP System/Doppstadt
Kristian Helms, Helms TMT
Mikkel Brauer, Velas
Niels Østergaard, SEGES Innovation
Thomas Nitschke, Teknologisk Institut
Torkild Birkmose, SEGES Innovation